- Moved to Wolcott in 1977.
- Graduated from Bridgeport University in Computer Science and Programming.
- Graduated from Mattatuck Community College and attended CCSU for Business Marketing
- 2 Children attended the Wolcott school system and graduated from Northeastern University Boston, thank you Wolcott Schools and teachers.
- I now have 2 great-grandchildren in our Wolcott Schools.
- Volunteered for BAW 15 years and Coached 5 years
- Coached Wolcott Basketball Park and Rec for 2 years.
- Volunteered Boy Scout Troop Wolcott 230 for 12 years and was Committee Chairman 4 years.
- Member of American Legion Post 165 Wolcott.
- I am a Member of Wolcott Lions Club and I have served as a Lion for 25 years. I served in all capacities at the club level including President 4 times. Also on the District Cabinet and as District 23B Governor and State Council Chair for all State Lions.
- Member of the Park and Recreational and Acquired Facilities Commission.
- Member of the Republican Town Committee.
- Assistant Director for Patriots Day Incentive.
- Justice of Peace.
- Ordained Minister, 18 years
- I have been presenting Junior Achievement Classes for DePaolo Middle School Southington, and Eastern Middle School grades 6 thru 8.
- I am an actor for ADP production for Community interactive and immersive theatre for 15 years. We do Comedy Weddings and other shows.
My name is Peter Sheehan. I am running for Town Constable. I have been a resident of the Town of Wolcott since 1998. I am married to Terri Sheehan (Hensel). Together we have raised four children, Crystal, Matthew Sheehan, Kyle, and Alison Hensel.
I have strong ties and a commitment to Wolcott. I have owned and maintained my business in Town since 1997. I oversee and manage our business with the help of our Managers, Estimators, Project Managers, Foreman, and Electricians.
I am a member of numerous business and public organizations and have served on committees and/or held an officer’s position within said organizations. Some of these organizations include the Wolcott Lions Club, Boy Scouts of America, BAW Coach, Waterbury Chamber of Commerce, Associated Builders and Contractors, and Independent Electrical Contractors of New England.
I have served on various committees and boards within our town. Some of which include Planning and Zoning, Building Code Board of Appeals, Sewer & Water Commission, Local Emergency Planning Commission, and the Community Emergency Response Team.